INSURANCE REFUND POLICY
– Trust Express Service CargoAdvantage® system, our proprietary and web-based marine insurance quoting and issuing system, to quote and issue Marine insurance to shippers.
– Multimodal freight liability and professional liability insurance cover.
– Marine insurance or extended freight liability for contractual arrangements that require increased limit protection and/or wider coverage options
In addition, we are able to work with ‘brick and mortar’ and web-based retailers and transport operators to develop a Shipment insurance cover to protect their customers against the risk of loss or damage to their offline and online purchases.
– Complex, higher hazard, nonstandard and unusual cargo risk solutions
– Fine art and valuable goods covers
– Marine storage insurance
– Project cargo with optional cover for consequential loss
– Shipment insurance products for higher volume and lower value deliveries
– Single shipment cargo insurance
– Transport operators freight liability with cargo protection options
– Truck cargo insurance
– Liability for third-party bodily injury
– Liability for damage to property including a vessel and vessel parts
– Damage includes the full value of the vessel or vessel parts under repair or maintenance
– Machinery or equipment removed ashore and property damage to cargo on or discharged from vessels
– Indemnity for removal of wreck expenses that occur as a result of property damage to a vessel
– Coverage for consequential loss and legal defence costs
– Coverage for Testing and Commissioning – sea trials within 100 km